FengShui is a special science used to decorate the house of your dreams. Dwelling can be made wonderful place to live in if this special science is properly used in the home. The underlying factors of this science are to build up amazing relationship with the universe and the residents of the house.
FengShui house will always provide a peaceful living space for the inhabitants if done with careful attention. The materials used in the construction of the house should be used correctly to activate the various energies of this science. FengShui house is built with proper planning and needs lot of knowledge about the science.
The life of the residents of the house depends on the designing of house according to FengShui. The plot must be selected depending on FengShui belief. Also one must talk out the matter of house building and interior décor, with a renowned FengShui expert in the area, while applying this concept in their home.
Few basic principles must be taken into consideration while building such a house. Let us take a look at some of them!
Tips for FengShui Home Building
The main idea behind constructing a FengShui house is to transform the negative energy to positive form. A proper balance is maintained between the constructive and destructive forces to make the whole lay out work properly. Understanding is required to utilize essential items for decoration of the home.
Some items can work against the negative forces and the bad environment in the house can make the residents feel ill and depressed. Positive forces must be used after studying the concepts of this science.
- The bed must be away from the door of the bedroom. In any case, the bed must not remain seen from the exterior of the home.
- Special designing needed to be done with the window in the bedroom.
- Dining area must also not be seen from the outside.
- The ceiling of the home must not show protrusions and beams.
- Two doors of FengShui house must not be facing one another.
- The stairs must be designed in such a manner that there is no door in front of it.
- The edges of the home must be made rounded rather than sharp to improve the living conditions.
Everyone wants to incorporate the positive energy in the living area to make their lives successful. Special care has to be taken that sharp features from the exteriors must not face towards the living room as this is the negative force and should be avoided.
FengShui house must never have the toilet above the area where the TV, radio and other recreational gadgets are placed. This may hamper the happy feel of the home. Special care has to be taken while designing the bathroom.
- The bathrooms of this house should be made in hidden areas.
- The entrance of the home must be far from washrooms.
- Living room also must not exhibit the entrance of bathrooms in any way.
Consulting with the FengShui experts for making a good FengShui house is always recommended. He will come to visit the place and study the entire location. Then he will suggest methods for the layout of the house and give detailed information on where to construct the different rooms of the home.